- What does Dynatrace do?
Dynatrace offers the market-leading software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. As enterprises embrace the cloud to effect their digital transformation, our all-in-one intelligence platform is designed to address the growing complexity faced by technology and digital business teams. Our platform utilizes artificial intelligence at its core and advanced automation to provide answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying hybrid cloud infrastructure, and the experience of our customers’ users. We designed our software intelligence platform to allow our customers to modernize and automate IT operations, develop and release high quality software faster, and improve user experiences for better business outcomes.
- Where is Dynatrace's corporate headquarters?
1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 116
Waltham, MA 02451
+1 781 530 1000
- What are the locations that Dynatrace operates in?
Dynatrace operates globally, with customers in more than 70 countries.
- Who are the members of Dynatrace's board of directors?
You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Governance section of this website.
- Who are the members of Dynatrace's management team?
You can learn more about our management team by visiting the Management Team page in the Company Info section of this website.
- When was Dynatrace's initial public offering and at what price?
Dynatrace shares were first traded on the NYSE on August 1, 2019. Its IPO price was $16.00
- On what stock exchange(s) is Dynatrace traded and under what symbol?
Dynatrace, Inc. common stock trades on the NYSE under the symbol DT.
- How can I purchase Dynatrace's shares?
Dynatrace, Inc. common stock can be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- Does Dynatrace pay a dividend on its stock?
Dynatrace does not currently pay dividends and does not anticipate paying any dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Does Dynatrace have a direct stock purchase plan?
Dynatrace does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- What is Dynatrace's CUSIP?
Our CUSIP number is 268150 109.
- When is Dynatrace's fiscal year ended?
Our fiscal year ends March 31.
- Who is Dynatrace's independent registered public accounting firm?
BDO USA, LLP is our independent registered public accounting firm.
- Who is Dynatrace's transfer agent?
Computershare is the transfer agent and registrar for Dynatrace, Inc. common stock.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
You can reach Computershare Shareholder Services as noted below:
+1 (800) 736-3001 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
+1 (781) 575-3100 (non-US)
By regular mail:
PO Box 505000
Louisville KY 40233-5000
By overnight delivery:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville KY 40202
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
You can reach Dynatrace’s Investor Relations by emailing email@example.com.
- Where can I find Dynatrace's SEC filings?
- When was Dynatrace, Inc. incorporated?
Dynatrace, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware on November 21, 2014, and changed its name to Dynatrace, Inc. on July 31, 2019.